Please be aware that on Thursday 17th October we will be holding our At The Market Themed Lunch ( see link below for details). The Chicken and Mushroom Pie WILL NOT be available to order. The School packed lunches, pasta and jacket potato options will remain the same. All Medical Diet menus will remain the same.
Just a reminder from the kitchen that on Thursday 26th September, the lunch will be changed from Chicken and Mushroom Pie to our special Themed Lunch Menu ( Teddy Bears Picnic).
There will be no SPLS on that day but the pasta and jacket potato options will be available.
Please click on the link below to view the new we of collecting consent for the flu nasal immunisations.
Now about to leave Stibbard so we’ll be 15 minutes.
We’ve hit a bit of traffic so our ETA is now 5:30pm.
Just a few reminders in preparation for the residential trip to Malham next week.
- School will be open from 6:45am on Monday and all residential children must be in school by 7 am at the latest as we need to leave by 7:15 to collect the Stibbard children.
- Leave all big luggage by the railings at the front of the school.
- Children to bring day bags, pocket money and any medicines to the hall.
- Medicines need to be named and clearly labelled with required dosage and times it is needed. Medicines and instructions need to be handed to Mrs Billman.
- Pocket money (£5 max) needs to be in a named purse and should be handed to Mr Good.
- If travel tablets are required, please make sure they are given before you arrive at school. Tablets for the return journey should be labelled and handed to Mrs Billman along with any other medication.
- Children do NOT need to bring a sleeping bag- all bedding will be provided.
- Children DO need to bring wellies or spare shoes that can get wet (this was not on the kit list)
Children will need the following items in their day bags:
- Packed lunch
- Drink in a refillable bottle (not fizzy)
- Sun cream/ sun hat
- Things to do on the coach: notebook, pens, pack of cards, travel games, books, magazines etc (no gadgets)
Please make sure EVERYTHING is named!
Have a great weekend and we look forward to everyone bright and early tomorrow morning!
Art inspired session this morning from our story; The Day The Crayons Quit! The children wrote ‘who am I?’ clues this morning and were so taken with Duncan’s artwork at the end of the story we decided to create our own! #ResponsivePlanning
Dear Parents and Carers,
As you will all know, we are currently being inspected by Ofsted. They would really like to hear your children’s views so could you please follow the link and got through it with them this evening.