North Elmham CEVA Primary School is a long-established village school, situated in the heart of North Elmham. The original part of the school was built in 1873 and an extension was added in the 1950s. In 1997 a new classroom block, comprising of four classrooms, was added at the rear of the original building and the rest of the school was refurbished. In 2022 a mezzanine level was added in the main corridor of the classroom block and the Early Years classroom extended along with the installation of new toilet facilities for the younger children. Our school can accommodate up to 120 children.
The school benefits from a well-equipped outdoor area which has a selection of play equipment, an all-weather play area, an outdoor classroom, and large playing field incorporating an area for forest school type of activities.
At North Elmham Primary School we believe all our children have the ability to achieve their full potential. We are committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum, within a stimulating and nurturing environment, with Christian values at its heart.
Together in partnership, children, parents, staff and governors create a sense of belonging, which leads to happy and confident individuals.