North Elmham CEVA
Primary School


Sports for Champions


Image resultWe have Laura Samuels an International triple jumper,  supported by Sports for Champions coming into school on 19th January at 13:00.

A sponsorship form was sent home with the children, which will need to be in on the Friday ready for the sponsored events that afternoon.

As the letter said, 60% of the money raised by the sponsorship will go towards the school and the remaining 40% will go towards supporting the International Athletes like Laura to fulfill their dreams of representing Great Britain in their sport.